Monday, October 5, 2015

Accordion Folded Flag Book at Auburn Hills Library, Tues., October 6 at 6:30 pm

Hello Crafters,
If you missed the 1st class of making accordion books, you can still attend Part 2, tomorrow night, Oct. 6 at 6:30 pm.

Plan to join us tomorrow night at the Auburn Hills Library for part 2 where we will be making Flag Books. These are FUN to make! You can attach photos, mementos, stamps, stickers, dried flowers or quotes & give as gifts to a special someone! Once you learn how easy they are to make, you can make them in any size you choose.

Please bring your general crafting supplies: bone folder, pencil, scissors, ruler, paper trimmer & preferred glue stick. Please bring a couple sheets of decorative papers for your covers. This can be wrapping paper or 12 X 12 scrapbook paper (text weight).  The book boards will be supplied for the covers.  I also have extra paper trimmers.  I will be showing you how to use a scoring board, which makes the folding & scoring so much easier! A very handy tool!

I've attached photos of the Flag Books I've made.
Will I see you tomorrow night? There's plenty of room for other attendees if you know of a friend who would like to attend. Please let me know if you DO want to attend, so I will know how many supplies I need to make available. There is no fee for the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment