Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Make Amazing Guest Designer for Fun Stampers Journey

I was invited to be a Make Amazing Guest Designer this month for Fun Stampers Journey. These are the cards I created using their April Kit of the month called "Hello Sunshine." I created 3 cards using the supplies that came with the kit.  For the background on the 1st card, I stamped the umbrella multiple times on the pink cardstock using a pink blush inkpad, mounted it on white for a border, then mounted it on the green cardstock. I stamped "Hello Sunshine" on pink cardstock then punched out with oval punch. I colored in the little girl with markers and cut out.

For the 2nd card, I stamped the cloud in gray several times for the background on the green cardstock. Then mounted it on pink cardstock. I sponged the edge of the die-cut white cloud with blue ink & mounted it with foam tape on top of a blue cloud which I cut out 1/4" larger than the original stamp. The umbrellas were stamped with cantaloupe ink & I added the sequins (with kit) to the clouds. I punched out a small yellow flower to look like the sun peeking out behind the clouds.

For the 3rd card, I stamped the cloud 3 times with grey ink on 140 lb watercolor paper, painted it with blue watercolor paint, then cut out & mounted it on the blue cardstock using foam tape. I used a blue colored pencil, coloring lightly around the edges to give it more definition & shading. I stamped the blue background with the raindrops stamp in grey ink.  I cut out a circle freehand using the dotted yellow paper & added rays (also cut freehand) then mounted it behind the cloud so the sun is peeking out. I stamped the umbrella in red & cut out, then mounted with foam tape also. This card was my favorite. Hope you enjoyed seeing these and maybe give you some inspiration!





 You can find this stamp set and catalog at http:// www.FunStampersJourney.com

No comments:

Post a Comment